- Management Courses
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Implementation
- ISO 14001:2015 Lead Implementation
- ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 Lead Implementation
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Lead Implementation
- TQM - Total Quality Management
- Journey to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- IT Courses
- SAP Certification for Students
- Diploma in SAP ERP
- SAP HANA FICO
- SAP HANA Material Management
- SAP HANA Sales & Distribution
- SAP HANA Production Planning
- SAP HANA Quality Management
- SAP HANA Project Systems
- SAP HANA HR Management
- SAP HANA BASIS Training
- SAP Business Intelligence Training
- ISO Lead Auditor Programs
- Real Leadership
- Marketing Courses
- Digital Marketing
- Banking & Accounts Courses
- Specialization In Banking
- Branch Banking Operations Certification
- Credit Banking Operations Certification
- Foreign Trade Banking Operations Certification
- Treasury Banking Operations Certification
- Anti-Money Laundering Certification
- Islamic Banking & Finance Certification
- Branchless Banking Certification
- Internal Audit Courses
- Management Accountant
- Engineering Training
- Health & Food Safety Courses
- Vocational Training Programs
- Awarding Bodies
Trainer's International Association
- Project Management Institute (PMI) USA
- ISACA - USA
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) USA
- Information Security Consortium (ISC2) UK
- HR Certification Institute (IMRTC)
- International Lean Six Sigma Certifications (IMRTC)
- IMA - The association of accountants and financial professionals(IMA)
Pakistan Chapter - IMRTC USA
- Pakistan Chapter IMRTC USA
PARTNER OF PECB CANADA
- Partner of PECB CANADA
IMTRC International Diplomas USA
- Diploma In Oracle ERP
- Diploma In SAP ERP
- Diploma In Supply Chain Management
- Journey to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Chartered Professional Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Diploma in Graphics & Multimedia
- Diploma in Web Engineering
- Diploma in IT Infrastructure Datacenter & Oracle Database
- Diploma in Health Safety Environment
- Diploma in Food Safety Management
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Information Technology
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Business Development
- Become A Partner
- Training Calendars
- Offered Jobs
DIPLOMA IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT WITH ERP SCM TRAINING THROUGH LIVE/ONLINE
Diploma in Supply chain management training is offered at all levels of desired expertise including certificate or diploma, associate's degree, bachelor's degree, or master's level. The diploma in supply chain management training integrates various supply chain topics from manufacturing, purchasing, transportation, and physical distribution into one unified program. Candidates/students learn the foundation and structure of what makes up a supply chain and are able to pursue various areas of concentration within the program. The core curriculum in supply chain management consists of such courses as procurement and supplies, manufacturing planning and control, logistics and transportation management, and supply chain application. The procurement and supply chain management or supplies consists of introducing the participants to purchasing processes, procurement cycles, research, negotiations, how to make effective relationships with suppliers, and commodity planning. The introductory courses available in the program provide candidates with enough exposure to the field that they can make an informed decision on the correct career path.
- Professional working in materials management, physical distribution and logistics areas or those professional who need to understand how their job affects the production and on-time delivery of products to customers.
- Participants in the Diploma in Supply Chain Training are typically involved in one or more of the following areas:
- Manufacturing Control,
- Inventory Control,
- Physical distribution and Logistics.
- Enterprise Resource Planning - ERP ORACLE SCM
- SCOR Model
Muhammad Naseer Shaheryar Certified Supply Chain Professional from APICS, USA MBA in Supply Chain Management Bachelors in Commerce He is a Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) from APICS - America with diversified experience of Supply Chain, Customer Services. Have almost 7 years of experience in customer driven environment and a solid commitment to work in Supply Chain industry. He has conducted so many workshop with relate to supply chain management and out bound & inbound logistics through the platform of 3D Educators. During his tenure he has trained so many professionals in many organizations. He is also having expertise are in Production planning, Capacity planning, Demand planning & management, Materials planning/control & management, Inventory control/ management and Import planning.
Register Free in this course, Limited Seats, FnF.
Query Here ...
"The Candidate should be Graduate or at least enrolled in the last year of graduation. Further those candidates who are working in the supply chain management field and good exposure of it, but to enhance their skills according to new techniques and methodologies of supply chain management world can join this program."
WHO CAN ATTEND
- Professional working in materials management, physical distribution and logistics areas or those professional who need to understand how their job affects the production and on time delivery of products to customers.
- Participants who are involved in the Supply Chain Processes
- Fresh Graduates who like to develop their career in the area of Supply Chain Management
SCOPE & JOB MARKET
Nowadays Supply Chain Management is one the Pillar of the Organization, without having the proper supply chain management organization could not be able to get maximum productivity. If you really having the update knowledge related to supply Chain then you can grab the Jobs in International and Local Market.
In early decades of 20th century, to get the Job in open market is not the problem and every person after their graduation may have got the job in very easiest way. But in the 21st Century, it is a big task to first get the Job and after getting the job,it is more difficult to retain and upgrade your jobs. Now there is only one solution to retain and get the jobs in the professional market is to have the international certifications. 3D Educators is one of the training and development company that helps to develop and enhance your career and to provide the opportunity to train & update yourself according to market and its requirement.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
We at ”3D EDUCATORS” is adopted the methodology of training with the international criteria. In this training program you can have the complete knowledge and skills regarding the above mentioned program. After the training, you are sound and capable to start the working in the same field. Further your certification will be endorsed from the accredited body, which will increase your worth in the professional market. The training system if required the Computer Labs, then each candidate have the opportunity to learn the curriculum in easiest and calmest way and get the Certification from the accredited body.
INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION AND ACCREDITATION
Currently the market demand of Supply Chain Professionals is increasing day by day. Companies who are involved in the supply chain system, they need the efficient workers and expert human resources who can able to manage and execute their systems with sound and error free mode. This Certification will recognize you as a Supply Chain Management - SCM candidature in local and abroad market.
As mentioned above the certifications are most important part now in the professional world. Especially in the field of Supply, you cannot survive, if you don't have got the International Credentials with you. All big organizations Offer the different Certifications that accredited you in the professional world. This is further clarify that Supply Chain Management Diploma Shall be finally given by the International Body from USA IMRTC - International Management Research and Technology Consortium. The Certification Holds the unique identity of the candidate, which can be verified through their official website http://www.imrtc.org.
CONTACT FOR DETAILS AND ADMISSION:
Suite # 7, Mezzanine Floor, Noble Heights, KDA Sc # 7,Opp Askari Park, Main University Road Karachi.Contact at : 9221-34857148, 9221-34141329, 0333-2402474, 0322-2083032
D-6, Ground Floor Rufi Heights, BL-17, Adjacent 786 Medical Store, Gulistan-e-Johar, Karachi Contact at : 9221-34662474, 0333-3244087 Official Timings: 2:00pm - 10:00pm