- Management Courses
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Implementation
- ISO 14001:2015 Lead Implementation
- ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 Lead Implementation
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Lead Implementation
- TQM - Total Quality Management
- Journey to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- IT Courses
- SAP Certification for Students
- Diploma in SAP ERP
- SAP HANA FICO
- SAP HANA Material Management
- SAP HANA Sales & Distribution
- SAP HANA Production Planning
- SAP HANA Quality Management
- SAP HANA Project Systems
- SAP HANA HR Management
- SAP HANA BASIS Training
- SAP Business Intelligence Training
- Diploma in Web Engineering
- Android Programming Training
- React Native Android & IOS
- IOS Apple Mobile Programming
- C# With ASP DOT NET Training
- PHP with My SQL Training
- Oracle APPS DBA
- SQL Fundamentals Oracle
- Oracle DBA - I
- Oracle DBA II
- Oracle Developer Track Training
- Oracle Apex Training
- ISO Lead Auditor Programs
- Real Leadership
- Marketing Courses
- Digital Marketing
- Banking & Accounts Courses
- Specialization In Banking
- Branch Banking Operations Certification
- Credit Banking Operations Certification
- Foreign Trade Banking Operations Certification
- Treasury Banking Operations Certification
- Anti-Money Laundering Certification
- Islamic Banking & Finance Certification
- Branchless Banking Certification
- Internal Audit Courses
- Management Accountant
- Engineering Training
- Health & Food Safety Courses
- Vocational Training Programs
- Awarding Bodies
Trainer's International Association
- Project Management Institute (PMI) USA
- ISACA - USA
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) USA
- Information Security Consortium (ISC2) UK
- HR Certification Institute (IMRTC)
- International Lean Six Sigma Certifications (IMRTC)
- IMA - The association of accountants and financial professionals(IMA)
Pakistan Chapter - IMRTC USA
- Pakistan Chapter IMRTC USA
PARTNER OF PECB CANADA
- Partner of PECB CANADA
IMTRC International Diplomas USA
- Diploma In Oracle ERP
- Diploma In SAP ERP
- Diploma In Supply Chain Management
- Journey to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Chartered Professional Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Diploma in Graphics & Multimedia
- Diploma in Web Engineering
- Diploma in IT Infrastructure Datacenter & Oracle Database
- Diploma in Health Safety Environment
- Diploma in Food Safety Management
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Information Technology
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Business Development
- Become A Partner
- Training Calendars
- Offered Jobs
LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT TRAINING THROUGH ONLINE AND LIVE
Six Sigma Black Belt Training & Online Certification provides you with a thorough knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles (including supporting systems and tools). A certified Black Belt exhibits team leadership, understands team dynamics, and newly updated methodologies related this belt.
So if the organization really need to improve the quality systems and increase the productivity of the organization then they need highly skilled learned staff. This is the chance for you to come up and join the Training Sessions and grab the knowledge with the small passage of time.
The Following areas are to be covered:
- Basis statistical applications wrt Six Sigma
- Measure of central tendencies with applications
- Measure of Dispersions with applications
- Correlation and regression with applications
- Introduction to probability , permutation and combination
- Population distributions with applications -1
- Population distributions with applications -2
- Progress Check Test
- Sampling Distributions with applications – 1
- Sampling Distributions with applications – 2
- Testing of Hypotheses; Parametric and non-parametric hypotheses. Type I and Type II errors. Critical Region.
- Parametric Hypotheses Tests: for one mean, equality of means. Testing the variance, equality of variances, significance of correlation coefficient, population proportion, equality of proportions.
- ANOVA exercises
- Jarque Bera , Chow test , Taghuchi Statistics
MR. ZAFAR DAR
Independent HR Consultant
MBA, Lead Auditor of ISO 9001, HR Consultant
Over 20 Years of professional experience in the field of Human Resource Management and General Management & Marketing. He is expert and worked with Multinational, National Organization and established various organization on Senior Management Positions. Further, he was engaged in the area of Management Auditing and develop the procedures in various organizations. He also has been involved in the training & development for last 10 years with 3D EDUCATORS and conducted many workshops, training programs regarding Human Resource Management, General Management, Quality Management. Due to his vast Experience in the field of HR and Marketing, he has developed so many professionals in the market and known as a great speaker.
Register Free in this course, Limited Seats, FnF.
Query Here ...
"The Pr-requisites of the course, that the candidate must have completed the earlier belt or may have the sufficient knowledge of statistics. Further if the candidate does not get any six sigma belt earlier or prior knowledge of statistics then he are not eligible for this course. Therefore, S/he can start from the Six Sigma Yellow Belt. Furthermore, if the person should not have the sufficient knowledge of Statistics and its distribution, so he or she may join our pre-requisite course of Six Sigma Black Belt.
It is also stated that if you think that you have sufficient knowledge and background of statistics, then you must give the Entrance Paper for Black Belt Training, the candidate must clear that paper to get the training of Black Belt. "
WHO CAN ATTEND
The People who are involved in Quality Management System or ISO may eligible for this course, otherwise the fresh graduates may also join and learn the new methodology in this course.
- Quality Inspectors
- Plant Maintenance Staff
- Factory Worker
- Controllers, Assistants
- Supervisors from any field are eligible to join this course.
SCOPE & JOB MARKET
In early decades of 20th century, to get the Job in open market is not the problem and every person after their graduation may have got the job in very easiest way. But in the 21st Century, it is a big task to first get the Job and after getting the job,it is more difficult to retain and upgrade your jobs. Now there is only one solution to retain and get the jobs in the professional market is to have the international certifications. 3D Educators is one of the training and development company that helps to develop and enhance your career and to provide the opportunity to train & update yourself according to market and its requirement.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
We at ”3D EDUCATORS” is adopted the methodology of training with the international criteria. In this training program you can have the complete knowledge and skills regarding the above mentioned program. After the training, you are sound and capable to start the working in the same field. Further your certification will be endorsed you as a candidate and increase your worth in the market.
INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION AND ACCREDITATION
Currently the market demand of Six Sigma Professionals is increasing day by day. Companies who are involved in the supply chain system, they need the efficient workers and expert human resources who can able to manage and execute their systems with sound and error free mode. This Certification will recognize you as a Six Sigma Professional candidature in local and abroad market.
As mentioned above the certifications are most important part now in the professional world. Especially in the field of Quality and Supply Chain Management, you cannot survive, if you don't have got the International Credentials with you. All big organizations Offer the different Certifications that accredited you in the professional world. This is further clarify that Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Shall be finally given by the International Body from USA IMRTC - International Management Research and Technology Consortium. The Certification Holds the unique identity of the candidate, which can be verified through their official website http://www.imrtc.org.
CONTACT FOR DETAILS AND ADMISSION:
Suite # 7, Mezzanine Floor, Noble Heights, KDA Scheme # 7, Opposite Sales Tax House/Askari Park, Main University Road Karachi. Contact at : 9221-34857148, 9221-34141329, 0333-2402474, 0322-2083032
D-6, Ground Floor Rufi Heights, BL-17, Adjacent 786 Medical Store, Gulistan-e-Johar, Karachi Contact at : 9221-34662474, 0333-3244087 Official Timings: 2:00pm - 10:00pm