- Management Courses
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Implementation
- ISO 14001:2015 Lead Implementation
- ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 Lead Implementation
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Lead Implementation
- TQM - Total Quality Management
- Journey to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- IT Courses
- SAP Certification for Students
- Diploma in SAP ERP
- SAP HANA FICO
- SAP HANA Material Management
- SAP HANA Sales & Distribution
- SAP HANA Production Planning
- SAP HANA Quality Management
- SAP HANA Project Systems
- SAP HANA HR Management
- SAP HANA BASIS Training
- SAP Business Intelligence Training
- Diploma in Web Engineering
- Android Programming Training
- React Native Android & IOS
- IOS Apple Mobile Programming
- C# With ASP DOT NET Training
- PHP with My SQL Training
- Oracle APPS DBA
- SQL Fundamentals Oracle
- Oracle DBA - I
- Oracle DBA II
- Oracle Developer Track Training
- Oracle Apex Training
- ISO Lead Auditor Programs
- Real Leadership
- Marketing Courses
- Digital Marketing
- Banking & Accounts Courses
- Specialization In Banking
- Branch Banking Operations Certification
- Credit Banking Operations Certification
- Foreign Trade Banking Operations Certification
- Treasury Banking Operations Certification
- Anti-Money Laundering Certification
- Islamic Banking & Finance Certification
- Branchless Banking Certification
- Internal Audit Courses
- Management Accountant
- Engineering Training
- Health & Food Safety Courses
- Vocational Training Programs
- Awarding Bodies
Trainer's International Association
- Project Management Institute (PMI) USA
- ISACA - USA
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) USA
- Information Security Consortium (ISC2) UK
- HR Certification Institute (IMRTC)
- International Lean Six Sigma Certifications (IMRTC)
- IMA - The association of accountants and financial professionals(IMA)
Pakistan Chapter - IMRTC USA
- Pakistan Chapter IMRTC USA
PARTNER OF PECB CANADA
- Partner of PECB CANADA
IMTRC International Diplomas USA
- Diploma In Oracle ERP
- Diploma In SAP ERP
- Diploma In Supply Chain Management
- Journey to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Chartered Professional Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Diploma in Graphics & Multimedia
- Diploma in Web Engineering
- Diploma in IT Infrastructure Datacenter & Oracle Database
- Diploma in Health Safety Environment
- Diploma in Food Safety Management
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Information Technology
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Business Development
- Become A Partner
- Training Calendars
- Offered Jobs
ORACLE APPS DBA WITH ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE TRAINING THROUGH LIVE /ONLINE
Oracle APPS E-Business Suite DBA is designed to handle the ever-increasing data needs of modern organizations. Effective management of Oracle APPS DBA capabilities can help organizations ensure the integrity and security of data. In this hands-on course, you maximize the features of Oracle 11g to build and maintain databases, configure memory and storage for optimal performance, and manage large amounts of data and its handling.
Oracle APPS Database SQL demonstrate the complete set of skills required for working with the powerful SQL programming language and have mastered the key concepts of a relational database. SQL Experts understand how to use the advanced features used in the set of programs and how the stored procedures and its features have been used and work together in the large scope of work. After this training, the candidate can be able to work on ORACLE APPS E-Business Suite DBA Administration and able to develop deploy and configure the Oracle Applications on the system.
The Participants from any level will learn Oracle APPS DBA Administration from scratch, where the mandatory course is SQL, which is the base of this course. Without knowing the SQL Statements expertly, you cannot be able to understand and work on Oracle Database and its Administration. So the most important, on the initial phase the SQL Fundamentals and its origin should be learned very appropriately. The core part of the Oracle, which shall be discussed in detail are as under:
- ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE OVERVIEW
- ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE COMPONENTS
- ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE FILE SYSTEM
- ENVIRONMENT FILES & CONTROL SCRIPTS
- R12 ORACLE APPLICATIONS INSTALLATION
- R12 USE ORACLE APPLICATIONS AD UTILITIES
- R12 PATCH AND MAINTAIN ORACLE APPLICATIONS
- R12 ORACLE APPLICATIONS ADVANCED TOPICS
- R12 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FUNDAMENTALS
- INSTALLATION OF R12.2
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN R12.1 AND R12.2 ARCHITECTURE
- CLONING OF ORACLE APPS R12.2
- ADOP PATCHING CYCLE
Muhammad Sadiq Khan
Master in Computer Science
Oracle Certified Applications R12 Administrator
Oracle Certified 11g Database Administrator
Oracle Database 11g Oracle Certified Professional
Skills in Applications and database performance tuning.
Experience in designing database backup and recovery plans and their implementation.
Project related to new ERP implementation, upgrade, migration and support.
Research and Development of Application up-gradation.
Conduct in-house training for Applications and Database Administration.
Experience in planning, installing, configuring, and administering multiple Oracle databases in Windows & Linux environment.
Installation experience in an Oracle Database & Oracle Application at multiple Operating System environments.
Knowledge in Installing and managing Oracle Data Guard.
Successful Linux_32 bit migration to Linux_ 64 bit 12.1.3 with RDBMS 220.127.116.11.
In-house Oracle Database upgrade from 10.2.0.3 to 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.
Cloning both Hot and Cold of Oracle Applications using with Rapid Clone for EBS 11i, R12.0.x, 12.1.x and 12.2.x.
Monitoring tablespace sizes, re-sizing space, Alert log trace files.
Experience in applying patches on Application Tier as well as Database Tier.
Register Free in this course, Limited Seats, FnF.
Query Here ...
"The Candidate having the skills of Spread sheets and understands the basics of database as well as know the better understanding of RDBMS.
As mentioned above that anybody can join who are willing to make his/her career in the field of software development and especially looking into the specialization in Oracle database and development. "
WHO CAN ATTEND
Candidate who would like enhanced their skills in the field of Oracle and learn the latest oracle APPS DBA Features & Configurations, where can be able to attend this program.
Anybody can join who are willing to make his/her career in the field of Oracle and its environment.
SCOPE & JOB MARKET
In early decades of 20th century, to get the Job in open market is not the problem and every person after their graduation may have got the job in very easiest way. But in the 21st Century, it is a big task to first get the Job and after getting the job,it is more difficult to retain and upgrade your jobs. Now there is only one solution to retain and get the jobs in the professional market is to have the international certifications. 3D Educators is one of the training and development company that helps to develop and enhance your career and to provide the opportunity to train & update yourself according to market and its requirement.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
We at ”3D EDUCATORS” is adopted the methodology of training with the international criteria. In this training program you can have the complete knowledge and skills regarding the above mentioned program. After the training, you are sound and capable to start the working in the same field. Further your certification will be endorsed you as a candidate and increase your worth in the market.
INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION AND ACCREDITATION
IT professional and technical certification to enter the IT industry, "3D Educators " From the world's leading IT companies issued by the occupational certificates, you have proved that a professional IT skills, and for the international recognition.
CONTACT FOR DETAILS AND ADMISSION:
Suite # 7, Mezzanine Floor, Noble Heights, KDA Scheme # 7, Opposite Sales Tax House/Askari Park, Main University Road Karachi. Contact at : 9221-34857148, 9221-34141329, 0333-2402474, 0322-2083032
D-6, Ground Floor Rufi Heights, BL-17, Adjacent 786 Medical Store, Gulistan-e-Johar, Karachi Contact at : 9221-34662474, 0333-3244087 Official Timings: 2:00pm - 10:00pm